Terms & Conditions
Orders can be placed either online or via the telephone. Please refer to the contact page for phone numbers.
By placing an order with us, you are expressly agreeing to the terms laid out herewith.
- We cannot be held responsible for incorrect/ incomplete information of any kind. We will always try our best to reach you during studio opening hours, however, do expect delays in the processing of your order should there be missing pieces of information.
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or at 81821164 if you have any queries.
- Our subscription bouquets will be a seasonal choice of flowers and the variety and colours will vary from week to week. Please trust us to ensure your flowers will never be mundane or boring!
- Delivery of all subscription flowers will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Saturday afternoons between 1pm and 6pm.
- Unless stated otherwise, if there is no one in, the flowers will be left in a safe place outside your front/back door.
- All prices stated are for 1 delivery of subscription flowers. (Eg. The Market Bunch is $100 for 1 week, and a minimum of 5 deliveries ($100 x 5) is required before cancellation notice is allowed).
- Any vases broken after delivery cannot be replaced. Replacement vases may be purchased on request.
- Cancellations of The Market Bunch is allowed after 5 charges (i.e. 5 weeks, 5 fortnights or 5 months). We will need a cancellation notice 7 days in advance.
- For all other subscriptions, cancellations allowed after 3 charges (i.e. 3 weeks, 3 fortnights or 3 months). We will need a cancellation notice 7 days in advance.
- Pre-paid subscriptions cannot be cancelled, however if necessary they can be transferred to a credit note which can be used to purchase our bouquets. We will need an advance notice of 2 weeks or more. You will receive an email confirming this transfer.
- If you would like to change the delivery address for your subscription, please also email us at least 7 days in advance. You will receive an email confirming the change in address.
- Subscriptions can be postponed for up to 6 weeks if required. Please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least a week in advance with details and proof of your plans. You will receive an email confirming the suspension. Your subscription will then be extended by the same number of weeks. Please note subscriptions can only be postponed for no more than 6 weeks within a 6 month period.
Availability of Flowers
- Our ‘raison d’être’ is to bring fresh, seasonal and locally sourced flowers to the people of Singapore. We handpick all our flowers from the market each morning and, as such, the flowers always change. The hand-tied bouquet you choose when ordering reflects a style only, not a specific combination of blooms. If you would like a certain flower included in your bouquet, do please let us know when ordering in the ‘Comments’ section.
Price & Payment
- For all orders online we accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express.
- For all orders placed over the phone, we accept all of the above plus PayPal (or cash if collecting from the studio).
- We don’t however, accept cash on delivery (COD).
- All prices are calculated and charged in SGD.
- To process all online payments we use the secure online system, STRIPE. This is PCI-DSS compliant, and ensures your card details are kept safe at all times. It also provides an option to save your details in order to streamline future purchases.
- For all corporate and event contracts, payment must be made within 30 days of receipt of the invoice. Late payments will incur a ‘Delayed Payment’ charge of 5% of the original amount. This initial 5% will be added for every 30 day period until the full amount is received.
- Credit within the store must be used within a year and full proof of acknowledgement of this credit will be required.
- Flowers are just like us, they need love and care to keep them happy.
- Take them out of the water and packaging we have sent them in. To last as long as possible they need fresh, clean water daily and if possible re-cut their stems every 2 days to prevent rotting.
- Where you can, ensure they are not placed in direct sunlight…..they prefer the cool and calm.
- If you would like to prolong the life of your flowers even further, you can add a sterilisation tablet to the water, for example Milton.
- If you have any queries or issues with your flowers, please contact us with photos within 3 days. Replacement flowers may be sent at our discretion, however this will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- All Gift Vouchers have a validity of 6 months from date of issue.
- No gift vouchers can be used in conjunction with discount codes.
- All vouchers are valid for one-time use only.
- The gift voucher is valid on all items on our website, it does not apply to items purchased physically in our studio.
- Gift Vouchers are transferable but not exchangeable for cash refunds.
- All discount codes will expire after 3 months.
- No voucher codes can be used in conjunction with any others.
- All codes are valid for one-time use only.
- Charlotte Puxley Flowers reserves the right to change or withhold these codes at any time.
- Our newsletter sign up code can only be used on our Floral Bouquets size small and above only. This discount does not include the delivery charge.
Cancellations & Refunds
- If you wish to cancel an order please ensure you give us a call a minimum of 24 hours before the delivery date for a full refund.
- During peak seasons, if you wish to cancel an order please ensure you give us a call a minimum of 3 days before the delivery date for a full refund.
- If by any chance or circumstance you feel that you are not happy with the flowers, please contact us within 24 hours of the delivery date, providing details and where possible, photographs. We will do our very best to come to a fair resolution.
- Any credits given (for future discounts, or as a result of an unfulfilled order) must be used within 1 month of the date the credit was awarded.
- In the event of damage to any loaned items (vases, plinths, bowls etc), the customer will be liable for the full market cost of replacement. This cost will be stated prior to accepting the order.
- Payment must be made on a monthly basis.
- Contract cancellations/suspensions require a minimum of 3 weeks notice.
- Late Payment Fee: see Price & Payment above.
We are committed, compelled, and just a little crazy about making sure your flowers bring you as much joy as possible, so we welcome your feedback and/or wisecracks on our flowers and services.
- Workshops will be held at our studio at Tan Boon Liat building. The studio and all tools used will be disinfected and cleaned before and after the workshop.
- Workshops will be for a maxiumum of 10 persons per workshop. All participants will be socially distanced.
- The floral instructor will be wearing a mask in-line with the current government regulations to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 Virus. Please ensure you are also wearing a mask upon arrival to the studio- we will be unable to teach you should you not be wearing one.
- Safe entry check in is required on entry and check out on departure.
- Temperature screening will also be in place.
- The minimum number of students required for a class to be confirmed is 4. In the event of low sign-ups, Charlotte Puxley Flowers will notify you 3 days prior to the workshop taking place. We reserve the right to cancel 3 days before the class if the minimum number of participants is below 4, in which case the workshop fee that was paid will be transferred into class credit for a different date, or refunded in full.
- Any participants wanting to make changes to their workshop bookings must reach out to us at least 3 days before the workshop date with the reason stated clearly.
- Charlotte Puxley Flowers reserves the right to review each cancellation on a case-by-case basis.
- Credit notes are valid for 6 months upon issuance and can be used towards any workshop or bouquet that you want to sign up for or purchase within the validity period.
- In the event that the workshop that you want to sign up for has a higher course fee, you will be required to pay the difference.
- If the workshop that you want to sign up for has a lower workshop fee, then the credits may be used in part. Please note that the validity date will still remain the same and will not be extended.
- We do not offer make-up options for any missed workshop.
- All materials and tools including flowers are supplied by Charlotte Puxley flowers.
- Charlotte Puxley flowers may take photographs of the workshop and those in the workshop for promotional use on our website, Instagram and Facebook account.
- If you wish for your photo not to be featured in any photos or promotional materials, please send us an email at email@example.com or WhatsApp us on 81821164.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution is taken by us to ensure security and safety at the workshop, we shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you whatsoever in relation to the Workshop, save that nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to limit the liability of any person for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, any fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability for which it is unlawful to exclude or limit liability.
Our total liability for any matter arising out of the Contract shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the Workshop and we shall not in any circumstances be liable to