Terms & Conditions
- By placing an order with us, you are expressly agreeing to the terms laid out herewith.
- Our subscription bouquets will be a seasonal choice of flowers and the variety and colours will vary from week to week. Please trust us to ensure your flowers will never be mundane or boring!
- Delivery of all subscription flowers will be Monday, Wednesday or Friday afternoons between 2pm and 6pm, or Saturday mornings between 10am and 12pm.
- For subscription of "For the Desk Days", delivery is done only on Wednesday afternoons between 2pm and 6pm.
- Unless stated otherwise, if there is no one in, the flowers will be left in a safe place outside your front/back door.
- Any vases broken after delivery cannot be replaced. Replacement vases may be purchased on request.
- Subscriptions can be postponed for up to 6 weeks if required. Please notify us by email at email@example.com at least a week in advance with details and proof of your plans. You will receive an email confirming the suspension. Your subscription will then be extended by the same number of weeks. Please note subscriptions can be postponed for no more than 6 weeks within a 6 month period.
- If you would like to change the delivery address for your subscription please also email us at the above address at least 7 days in advance. You will receive an email confirming the change in address.
- Pre-paid subscriptions cannot be cancelled, however if necessary they can be transferred to a credit note which can be used to purchase our bouquets. We will need an advance warning of 2 weeks or more. You will receive an email confirming this transfer.
- For on-going subscriptions, we will need a cancellation notice emailed 7 days in advance.
- A minimum of 3 subscription deliveries is required before cancellation of on-going subscription is allowed.
Availability of Flowers
- Our ‘raison d’être’ is to bring fresh, seasonal and locally sourced flowers to the people of Singapore. We handpick all our flowers from the market each morning and, as such, the flowers always change. The hand-tied bouquet you choose when ordering reflects a style only, not a specific combination of blooms. If you would like a certain flower included in your bouquet, do please let us know when ordering in the ‘Comments’ section.
Price & Payment
- For all orders online we accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express.
- For all orders placed over the phone, we accept all of the above plus PayPal (or cash if collecting from the studio).
- We don’t however, accept cash on delivery (COD).
- All prices are calculated and charged in SGD.
- To process all online payments we use the secure online system, STRIPE. This is PCI-DSS compliant, and ensures your card details are kept safe at all times. It also provides an option to save your details in order to streamline future purchases.
- For all corporate and event contracts, payment must be made within 30 days of receipt of the invoice. Late payments will incur a ‘Delayed Payment’ charge of 5% of the original amount. This initial 5% will be added for every 30 day period until the full amount is received.
- Credit within the store must be used within a year and full proof of acknowledgement of this credit will be required.
- Flowers are just like us, they need love and care to keep them happy.
- Take them out of the water and packaging we have sent them in. To last as long as possible they need fresh, clean water daily and if possible re-cut their stems every 2 days to prevent rotting.
- Where you can, ensure they are not placed in direct sunlight…..they prefer the cool and calm.
- If you would like to prolong the life of your flowers even further, you can add a sterilisation tablet to the water, for example Milton.
- If you have any queries or issues with your flowers, please contact us with photos within 3 days. Replacement flowers may be sent at our discretion, however this will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- All voucher codes will expire after 3 months.
- No voucher codes can be used in conjunction with any others.
- All vouchers are valid for one-time use only.
- Charlotte Puxley Flowers reserves the right to change or withhold these codes at any time.
- Our newsletter sign up code can only be used on our Floral Bouquets size small and above only. This discount does not include the delivery charge.
Cancellations & Refunds
- If you wish to cancel an order please ensure you call a minimum of 24hrs before the delivery date for a full refund.
- If by any chance or circumstance you feel that you are not happy with the flowers, please contact us within 24 hours of the delivery date, providing details and where possible, photographs. We will do our very best to come to a fair resolution.
- Any credits given (for future discounts, or as a result of an unfulfilled order) must be used within 1 month of the date the credit was awarded.
- In the event of damage to any loaned items (vases, plinths, bowls etc), the customer will be liable for the full market cost of replacement. This cost will be stated prior to accepting the order.
- Payment must be made on a monthly basis.
- Contract cancellations/suspensions require a minimum of 3 weeks notice.
- Late Payment Fee: see Price & Payment above.
We are committed, compelled, and just a little crazy about making sure your flowers bring you as much joy as possible, so we welcome your feedback and/or wisecracks on our flowers and services.