ready-to-wear bridal florals
Our capsule collection of Ready-to-Wear bridal florals are for the free-spirited brides and grooms who love simple celebrations, classic colours, and the ease of online ordering.
These are our go-to wedding colour palettes, which are inspired by the Great British Gardens, to honour our huge love of flora, fauna, and all things beautiful in nature.
Like our brides-to-be, each accessory exudes its own character, history, and charm. Our curated collections contain the best seasonal flowers, handpicked for your big day. Think rosy blooms, delightful textures and soft foliages. Every boutonniere, floral crown, table centrepiece, or bridal bouquet in Singapore is thoughtfully put together and arranged in our signature style.
A minimum spend of $120 applies for our Ready-to-wear Bridal Flowers. Enjoy free delivery for wedding flower packages over $450.
We can receive your orders from Monday to Saturday. However, we are closed on Sundays. For bespoke flowers, all you need to do is write to us with your date, venue, and flower inspiration.
If you’re opting for wedding flowers delivery, we can deliver across Singapore between 10am to 1pm or 1pm to 6pm. We also have complimentary self-collection at our studio in Singapore from Mondays to Fridays between 11am and 5pm. Let us know the details by emailing us below or call us at +65 8182 1164.
When it comes to your hand bouquet at weddings, here are some factors to consider before deciding on your wedding flower arrangements:
- Consider your wedding dress : The design of your bouquet should match or complement the style, shape, detail and colour of your dress. We recommend that your hand tie does not overshadow you, hide the silhouette of the dress or throw your bridal look off-balance. That being said, oversized hand tied bouquets are beautiful and can be a personal preference, so consider your overall wedding aesthetic and bring that discussion to the table when chatting with your florist.
- Seasonal floristry : We work closely with you to create an experience that reflects your vision, all while having a strong seasonal focus. We believe this is the more sustainable way to create, and for you to be surrounded by flowers as though they truly belong in their space. Not all flowers are available throughout the year, so we always recommend focusing on the color palette instead of the floral variety, as they may not be available at the time of your wedding, or could be expensive. Most flowers in Singapore are typically imported from overseas, so check with your florist if you have specific requests so we can potentially source it for you.
- Make it unique to you: All our bridal bouquets are handmade by our florists, tailored to suit your needs. No two are the same. In your consultations with our florists, we discuss color palettes, budget, overall look and feel, floral varieties and so much more. It would be helpful to share with us a moodboard that perhaps you had put together, or just reference images will do fine to get the conversation started.
We suggest to start browsing suitable wedding flower packages and starting a conversation with your florist at least six months before. While this may seem like a long time away, it gives ample time for the florists to prepare for your special day. Having a longer lead time is particularly useful if you have specific flower varieties in mind, so that we can source for them and if possible, have them shipped into Singapore. It also gives you wiggle room to coordinate your wedding apparel and theme.
You may want to consider Ready-to-Wear (a la carte) bridal florals if:
- You are thinking of personal flowers and table centrepieces, and maybe a few bits and bobs of wedding flower arrangements.
- You do not require florists on site for an elaborate set-up.
- Flower varieties are not too important to you, and you have a penchant for a particular colour palette.
- For our Ready-to-Wear bridal florals menu, we will deliver to your wedding venue or to a specified location, and you can freely decorate the venue with the flowers.
While it is your decision to personally collect your bridal bouquet from our studio, or opt for delivery, we would highly recommended for flowers to be picked up on the day of the wedding, or if not possible, to have them the day before, placed in water and in the refrigerator to keep them fresh for longer. Most of the ingredients in the wedding hand bouquet include delicate florals that require special care.
- Preserve the bridal bouquet: Drying your flowers can be a great option - chat with your florist if you are unsure which ones will dry best over time. Or, having your flowers pressed and displayed as a memento is a fun activity to do after the wedding.
- Take home gifts for your guests : If you are opting for this, let your florist know beforehand so that they can provide something like a tiny flower box or kraft paper to let guests bring the flowers home.
- Donate them: You can donate the flowers to a nursing home or to a hospital. The beautiful flower arrangements in the bouquet, centrepieces and larger decorations could very well brighten up someone’s day.