Spring Flowers in a Hungarian Pickle Vase - 22nd of February
Create an arrangement of beautiful blooms in our newest Pickle vases. Each vase is hand-blown and sourced all the way from Hungary.
Use a selection of green foliages and wild pretty blooms to make the perfect vase arrangement for any room. Your one of a kind arrangement is sure to make any house feel like a home.
Learn how to make a floral arrangement in a tall vase and take home the confidence to recreate at any time. We will be walking you through how to construct the arrangement and how to care for the flowers after. All tools and materials are supplied, all creativity will be fuelled by cakes, tea and coffee.
You take home:
- A Hungarian Pickle vase worth $90.
- A host of flowers and foliages
- A list of all the flowers used
- Tips on how to look after and where to buy the best flowers from
Date: 22nd February 2020
Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm
Cost: $275 per class
Where: Tan Boon Liat Building #08-07
Please note: Spaces cannot be cancelled/refunded but can be transferred or used as credit within the store.
* This class will only go ahead with a minimum of 6 participants. In the event that the class is not filled, Charlotte Puxley Flowers will contact you.