Dried Florals in Hungarian Pickle Vase Workshop
In the mood for something different? Take home our Hungarian Pickle Vase filled with dried flowers and foliage.
Use a selection of naturally dried and preserved florals to make the perfect vase arrangement, that will last a year.
Learn how to make a dried vase arrangement and take home the confidence to create. We will be walking you through how to construct the arrangement, talking all things colour, texture and form. Finally how to care for the flowers to keep them for a long long time.
All tools and materials are supplied, all creativity will be fuelled by light bites, tea and coffee.
You take home:
- Hungarian vase* worth $75 for your dried arrangement.
- A host of flowers and foliages.
- 10% off all in store purchases.
- A list of all the flowers used.
- Tips on how to look after and where to buy the best flowers from.
* Please note that this limited edition amber Grand High Witch vase is not water-tight, best used only for dried arrangements or as a display piece. Vase measurements: Height 13" | Opening 6" | Diameter 9"
Select a date and time below at the drop down menu.
Cost: $320 per class
Where: Tan Boon Liat Building #08-07
Enjoy 10% off if you bring a Friend.
Please note: We keep our classes to a maximum of 10 participants in view of social distancing measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect our employees and customers. Measures will be in place to ensure contact tracing is possible.
For changes/ cancellations to workshop bookings, please notify us three days in advance. Refunds will only be in the form of credits (valid for six months) that can be used to book into future workshops or to purchase product. Notifications less than three days will be considered a late cancellation and there will be no refunds.